Enquiries about booking rooms at the Centre are managed by the Booking Team and may be made in the following ways:
- via email on the dedicated booking team email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at the Community Centre on Monday mornings between 9.30 and 11.30 am (when we hold our regular Coffee Mornings) (except Bank Holidays).
- By telephone, 01793 651806. The Office Volunteer on duty will usually be able to complete a
form, detailing your requirements, and a member of the booking team will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Confirmation of a booking can only be given by
a member of the Booking Team.
- Hiring fees are quoted per hour with a minimum duration of 30 minutes.
- Single booking rates: - are shown under the room descriptions.
- Block booking (8+ sessions) rates: - approximately 25% discount on the single booking rates.
- The “Local” charge rate applies to residents of the Lawn area. For road names: Click here
- Full use of the kitchen is included in the price of hiring the hall.
- No alcohol consumption is permitted without written consent.
- The person booking a party must be present during the
- Parties must allow time for setting up and clearing away within the time booked. We recommend that
you book a minimum of 3 hours.
- All parties to finish by 7 pm on Sunday to allow time for
- Weekend party bookings are not available for persons living outside the area of
benefit. Weekend Saturday party bookings must finish at 10.00 pm
to allow time for clearing up.
- Bookings for meetings should be for a minimum of 2
The opening hours for the Community Centre are:
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 19:00
09:00 to 23:00
09:00 to 22:30
Parties to cease at 22:30
Parties to cease at 22:00