Enquiries about booking rooms at the Centre are managed by the Booking Team and may be
made in the following ways:
- In person at the Community Centre on Mondays between 9.30 and 11.30 am when we hold our
regular Coffee Mornings (except Bank Holidays).
- Via email on the dedicated booking team email –
- By telephone on 01793 651806 – the Office Volunteer on duty will usually be able to
complete an enquiry form with your contact details and requirements, and a member of the booking team will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Confirmation of a booking can only be given by a member of the Booking Team. The
Centre is run by the Community Association so all bookings are subject to the availability of Volunteers.
Rates and Rules
- Single booking hourly rates are shown under the room descriptions.
- Block bookings (8+ sessions) qualify for approximately 25% discount on the single
- The “Local” charge rate applies to residents living within the Area of Benefit of the
Association. (Click: Area of Benefit – Roads)
- Full use of the kitchen is included in the price of hiring the Hall.
- No alcohol consumption is permitted without the consent of the
- The person booking a party must be present throughout the event.
- Party bookings must include time for setting up and clearing away. We recommend
that you book a minimum of 3 hours.
- Saturday party bookings are only available for persons living within the area of benefit
and must finish by 10.00 pm which must include time for clearing up.
- The Centre is not available for bookings on a Sunday.
- Bookings for meetings should be for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Requests for booking must be received at least 7 days before the
- Detailed rules will be given to the hirer at the time of booking.
The Community Centre Office is usually open from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm Monday to Friday. At other times voicemail
messages may be left on the Centre telephone number 01793 651 806.